Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- Corporate restructuring
- Debt and equity funding
- Share options
- Commercial contracts
Client stories & examples of work
- An equity investment in a Lloyd’s underwriter
- The restructuring of a property, technology and media group
- Advising a professional practice on its merger
- The sale of a high value property SPV
- S.110 demerger of a technology and property group
- A series of loan note instruments
- The buy-out of a significant minority interest in a Lloyd’s broker
Types of client
Keith acts for a wide range of clients in a number of sectors including insurance and financial services, media, technology and property.
Achievements & other appointments
Keith is described in Legal 500 as having “the ability to remain calm and retain a sensible perspective”. Keith is a regular contributor to national, local and on-line journals.
Keith qualified in 1992 and joined the firm in 2014, having headed up the Corporate & Commercial team of a City practice for the previous six years. Keith is a member of the Institute of Directors.