Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Voluntary Registrations of Title
Client stories & examples of work
- The purchase of a multi-million pound Manor House
- The purchase of buy-to-let properties for one-off and multi-property investors
- Acting for first time buyers, elderly clients as well as Executors and Attorneys.
Kim completed an LLB(Hons) Degree at the London School of Economics and Political Science in 1987 and the Law Society Finals at Chancery Lane College of Law in 1988. Kim trained with a City of London firm and prior to joining the firm in July 2014, spent 10 years practicing in the area of conveyancing in a Sevenoaks firm.
Kim enjoys going to the Cinema and Theatre, reading and the gym. She is a member of the Tate Modern and Sevenoaks Leisure Centre.