Specialisms & expertise
All pensions related matters including:
- Defined benefit pension plans
- M&A work including pension diligence around defined benefit plans and trust-based occupational defined contribution plans
- Pensions aspects of compromise agreements
- Tribunal claims and employment contracts
- TUPE transfers
- Giving advice to private clients on SIPPS and SSASs
- The pension aspect of divorce.
Types of clients:
Mathews’s clients include private and public limited companies, as well as individuals.
Mathew Boyle is a pensions consultant. As one of the leading transactional pension lawyers in the UK, Mathew previously spent 14 years at CMS, including a secondment as a lawyer at the UK Pensions Regulator.