Specialisms & expertise
- Surgical claims
- Psychiatric claims
- Claims involving a delayed diagnosis of stroke
- Claims involving a delayed diagnosis of cancer
- Birth injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Gynaecological injuries
- Negligent nursing treatment leading to pressure sores
- Negligent acquisition of infection whilst in hospital
- Fatal claims
- Assisting families with the inquest process
Meg graduated in 2018 with a Law degree from the University of Bristol, before achieving a distinction in the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law, Guildford.
During her time at university Meg gained various legal work experience, including here at Thomson Snell & Passmore, and was invited to partake in the Law School’s Professional Mentoring Scheme. She also played in the Law Club’s netball team and umpired weekly BUCS netball fixtures for the University.
Outside of work, Meg enjoys playing and watching sport, continuing to play local netball whilst umpiring regular regional fixtures for Netball South.