Specialisms & expertise
Natasha works alongside lawyers within the department, assisting on a variety of matters at all stages of the litigation process, including in relation to:
- Commercial disputes, including claims for breach of contract arising from the supply of goods and the provision of services
- High-value debt recovery and enforcement for private individuals and companies
- Applying for and resisting injunction applications
- Disputes involving shareholders, partners and directors of companies
- Intellectual property disputes
- Regulatory disputes
- Professional negligence claims
- Construction disputes
- Defamation (libel and slander claims) including internet based reputation management
- Harassment claims and anti-harassment injunctions
- Contentious trust, probate and will disputes.
Natasha joined Thomson Snell & Passmore’s Dispute Resolution team in 2015. Natasha was admitted as an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in August 2017 and is currently working towards qualifying as a Chartered Legal Executive within Thomson Snell & Passmore’s Dispute Resolution team.