Specialisms & expertise
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Freehold sales and acquisitions
- Auction sales and purchases
- Acting for borrowers and guarantors in connection with secured lending.
Past & present projects
- Dealing with property transactions for a well known high street coffee franchisee
- Dealing with property transactions for a golf club including drafting a new lease
- Types of client
- Commercial Landlords and Tenants
- Commercial Borrowers and Guarantors
- Property Investors
Oliver attended the University of Leicester and the Oxford Institute of Legal Practice.
Oliver then went onto work for a small Kent based firm where he completed his training contract and qualified in Commercial Property. Oliver joined the firm in February 2015.
Outside of work Oliver is a keen sportsman and is currently captain of Farningham CC. Oliver also enjoys socialising with family and friends, cooking and fundraising for charity.