Specialisms & expertise
- Commercial contracts
- Agency, distribution, franchising
- Data and data protection
- Intellectual property (IP)
- Technology contracts
- Contract negotiation
Client stories & examples of work
- Advised on the establishment of educational programmes in Europe, Asia and South America
- Acted for client on a long-term, multi-million pound, global service contract
- Advised on a collaboration agreement with an international platform provider for online learning
- Advised on IP arrangements and safeguards for numerous clients
Types of clients
Poh-Leng’s clients include private limited companies, owner managed businesses of all sizes and UK subsidiaries of major foreign companies.
Poh-Leng completed her Bachelors and Masters Degrees at LSE and trained at Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner. More recently, Poh-Leng spent six years as in-house Commercial Counsel at Imperial College London and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore from YouGov Plc in June 2021.