Specialisms & expertise
- The administration of estates
- Powers of attorney.
Client stories & examples of work
- Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and advising on lifetime gifts
- Preparing powers of attorney and advising regarding the elderly and vulnerable
- Administering estates, including overseas, business and/or agricultural assets
- The creation, administration and termination of trusts, including tax implications.
Achievements & other appointments
The Private Client team is ranked in the top tier for South East England by The Legal 500 an independent guide to UK law firms. The team has also been named by Private Client Practitioner magazine in its list of the 'Top 25 Law Firms'.
Rachel completed an LLB degree in Law at the University of Brighton and followed this by completing the Post Graduated Diploma Legal Practice Course at the Kaplan School of Law in London. Rachel trained at a Brighton based law firm and qualified as a solicitor in September 2018. She also joined the Tax Planning team at Thomson Snell & Passmore in September 2018.