Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Voluntary Registrations of Title
- Reconstitution of Title as a result of lost deeds.
Rachel joined the firm in 1986 from a Manchester city practice having previously completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Sheffield and the Law Society’s Finals at Chester College of Law. Rachel became a partner in 1996 and lives locally.