Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property
- Residential lease extensions
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Voluntary Registrations of Title
- Reconstitution of Title as a result of lost deeds.
Rachel joined the firm in 1986 from a Manchester city practice and became a partner in 1996.
Rachel completed her law degree at Sheffield University and was admitted as a solicitor in October 1983