Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Purchases of newly built properties
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- The sale of a multi-million pound residential property in Surrey to a developer for potential re-development.
- Sales and Purchases of a large number of country homes in the Home Counties.
- The purchase of buy-to-let properties for one-off and multi-property investors.
- Sales and Purchases of a number of prestigious London properties.
- The sale of two large London properties for Executors that formed part of a multi-million pound Estate where the sole beneficiary was traced to Latvia.
- Considerable experience of acting on behalf of first time buyers, elderly clients as well as Executors and Attorneys.
- “This is our second move with Thomson Snell & Passmore and once again we received a flawless service. Can't wait to buy another house!”
- “Our solicitor was very thorough. She gave us confidence that our interests in our purchase were being dealt with correctly and competently.”
Rebecca joined the firm in 1999 having completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Hull and the Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield. Rebecca became a partner in 2007 and has 18 years experience dealing with residential conveyancing.