Specialisms and expertise
- Purchases of high value residential freehold and leasehold properties throughout England
- Sales of freehold and leasehold residential property throughout England
- Purchases and sales of country homes
- Lock Out/Exclusivity Agreements
- Buy to let purchases, second and holiday homes
- Purchases of newly built houses and apartments, including off-plan
- Sales and Purchases for Trustees, Attorneys and Investment Companies
- Sales for Executors, Attorneys and Trustees.
Client stories & examples of work
- The sale of a multi-million pound residential property in Tunbridge Wells which is thought to be one of the highest (if not the highest) in the town
- Sales and Purchases of a large number of high value country homes in London and the South-East
- The purchase of buy-to-let properties for one-off and multi-property investors
- Sales and Purchases of a number of prestigious London properties including a multi-million pound newly converted apartment in a prime Central London location
- Acting for property investors in re-financing their property portfolios.
Achievements & other appointments
Rebecca is listed as a Citywealth Leader.
Rebecca is ranked by Chambers HNW 2020.
Rebecca qualified as a solicitor in July 1999 and in the same year joined the firm having completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Hull and the Legal Practice Course at the University of Sheffield.
Rebecca became a partner in 2007 and then Head of Department in June 2018, with19 years experience of dealing with residential conveyancing.