Specialisms & expertise
- Advising on and preparing a wide range of Deputyship and other applications particularly those relating to clients who have been involved in catastrophic accidents
- Day to day contact with individuals who lack capacity, in particular with many individuals who have suffered an acquired brain injury, usually as a result of an accident
- Financial management and detailed budgeting for large personal injury damages awards
- Liaising with carers, case managers, personal injury and clinical negligence lawyers, social workers and relatives to establish an appropriate care regime
- Advising on and preparing Statutory Will applications in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Achievements & other appointments
The Private Client team provides a full range of private client services and is recognised by Chambers UK for its “niche expertise in acting for vulnerable or incapacitated clients.”
Rosie was also nominated for "professional of the year" by a leading brain injury case manager from a major firm of specialist case managers. They nominated Rosie as they said ‘she is a good person to work with, really humane, sensible and able to work collegiately in difficult circumstances.’
Rosie obtained an honours degree in history from the University of Southampton before completing the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford. She joined Thomson Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2009 and joined the Court of Protection team upon qualification in 2011.
She was named as ‘West Kent and the Weald Trainee of the Year 2011’.