Specialisms & expertise
• Secured lending and property finance
• Portfolio management
• Commercial acquisitions and disposals
• Commercial landlord and tenant work
Client stories & examples of work
• Acting for a UK merchant bank for a £13m facility to develop a six storey mixed use building comprising 45 apartments and a commercial unit in London.
• Acting for a UK merchant bank for a £8m facility to develop a four storey mixed use building comprising 47 apartments and a commercial unit in Essex.
• Acting for a UK merchant bank in a £6m refinance for the continuing development of a 22,600sqft commercial site in Surrey.
• Acting for developers and pension funds in acquisitions and sales of commercial and residential property in the United Kingdom.
• Advising on all aspects of commercial leasehold transactions.
Types of client
• Clearing banks and commercial funds
• Commercial and residential developers
• Commercial landlords and tenants
Sahir holds a law degree from the University of Warwick and completed his Legal Practice Course at the College of Law in London. Sahir trained and worked in the City of London before joining Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP in June 2016.