Specialisms and expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- New-build purchases
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Voluntary registrations of title
What Samuel’s clients say
- “I am used to chasing solicitors and agents to get things done. You proved the exception to the rule!”
- “The advice and service provided was always appropriately detailed, complete and highly professional. Thank you for your help which made the buying process much easier than in past experiences.”
- “Samuel handled our conveyancing very well. He always kept us updated and responded to our emails in a timely manner.”
- “We have been impressed with your efficiency and speed of service.”
- “Thank you for the service you provided. You managed to make the process as seamless and understandable as possible. I am very grateful.”
- “You dealt with everything very promptly and I felt well advised and fully informed at all times.”
- “Samuel has provided a most professional and impressive service, which helped ease an often fraught and stressful situation. His professionalism spoke volumes.”
- “Virtually everything I asked had already been dealt with and Samuel always responded immediately to every query. I feel he went above and beyond and I would highly recommend him.”
- “I was very pleased with the professional approach and expediency with which my matter was dealt with.”
- "Samuel was determined to see the entire process through and galvanised his opposite numbers in the chain when they were not doing their job properly - that much was obvious to us."
Achievements and other appointments
Winner of the Kent and East Sussex Trainee Solicitor of the Year 2014 award and shortlisted for the Kent and East Sussex Junior Lawyer of the Year 2015 award, Samuel completed his Training Contract with the firm and has been part of the Residential Conveyancing team since March 2014.
Samuel has been the Secretary of the Kent and East Sussex Junior Lawyers’ Division, which works to bring together junior lawyers in the region for networking and professional development purposes. Samuel is a Mentor for University of Kent students considering a future career in law.
Samuel completed an LLB degree with a 2:1 in Law at the University of Cardiff followed by obtaining a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford branch. Samuel grew up and worked in West Sussex before joining the firm as a Trainee in 2012.