Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Buy to let purchases and holiday homes
- Sale and purchase of newly built property as well as acting for Developers in setting up Residential Estate paperwork and selling off individual plots
- Residential lease extensions and tenant acquisition of freehold reversions
- Re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements.
Client stories & examples of work
- Sale and Purchase of a number of high value properties in London for private individuals.
- Considerable experience of acting on behalf of elderly clients as well as Executors and Attorneys.
- Acting on behalf of private individuals and companies based abroad on the sale and purchase of both freehold and leasehold properties.
Sandra joined the firm in 2001 having completed a BSc(Hons) degree in Building Surveying at Liverpool, John Moore's University, followed by the College of Law's CPE law conversion course in London in the late 1990's. Sandra first started practicing in the area of residential conveyancing in 2000.