Specialisms & expertise
- All aspects of estate administration including intestate estates;
- Inheritance Tax reporting;
- Dealing with estates with cross border elements, reseal or first grant applications in England for foreign domiciled clients.
Sarah is also involved in the day to day management of personal injury trusts.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising in relation to grant of representation applications for clients from multiple jurisdictions including reseal work for estates where the deceased died domiciled within the Commonwealth.
- Advising on the validity of a foreign Wills in England and making the appropriate applications for proving Wills within the English courts.
- Dealing with intestate estates with large and complex family arrangements.
- Advising on inheritance tax and the various reliefs an estate may be eligible to claim to include business property relief applications, quick succession relief and lifetime gifting allowances.
- Sarah qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in September 2018 having worked as a legal assistant within the probate team since October 2015.
- Sarah has completed the STEP Diploma for Trusts and Estates in England and Wales and the STEP advanced certificate for cross border estate matters both with distinction.