Specialisms & expertise
- All aspects of estate administration
- Dealing with intestate estates
- Grant of representation applications for foreign domiciled clients
- Inheritance tax
Sarah is also involved in the day to day management of personal injury trusts.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising in relation to grant of representation applications for clients in multiple jurisdictions including reseal work for deceased clients domiciled within the Commonwealth and other full grant of representation applications dependant on the circumstances
- Dealing with intestate estates with complex family arrangements
- Advising in relation to inheritance tax – including estates with more complicated elements e.g. trust assets, large pension transfers made within two years of date of death and an authors estate receiving royalty payments
- Applying for urgent limited grants to preserve estate assets
- Advising regarding the various reliefs an estate may be eligible to claim in relation to Inheritance Tax e.g. reliefs in relation to lifetime gifting, quick succession relief and residence nil rate band.
Sarah qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive in September 2018 having worked as a legal assistant within the probate team since October 2015.
Sarah is now completing the STEP Diploma for Trusts and Estates in England & Wales.