Specialisms & expertise
- Acting for banks in connection with secured lending and refinancing.
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant matters.
Types of Client
- Banks and lending institutions
- Commercial landlords and tenants
Sarah completed an LLB degree in Law at the University of Portsmouth and followed this by completing the Legal Practice Course and a Masters in Law with Business Management at the University of Law in Guildford.
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in September 2019 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP on qualification after training at a law firm based in East Sussex and London.