Specialisms & expertise
- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders
Client stories & examples of work
- "Thank you for all your help and assistance over the last year or two, It has been greatly appreciated. You have carried out your engagement with professionalism and pride, and have been reliable and dependable".
- "Thank you so much for helping me through this "adventure" we have been on together. At no time did I feel rushed, which was my biggest dread".
- "Thank you for your hard work and solid advice given throughout the last 9 months".
- "Thank you for all the help you gave me through the bad times".
Achievements & other appointments
Sarah is committed to helping all of her clients through their case in the most constructive and cost-effective way possible.
Sarah is a member of Resolution, an organisation of family lawyers who are committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes.
Sarah was one of the founders of Young Kent Resolution, a branch of the national Resolution organisation for young family solicitors in Kent. She chaired that organisation from 2008 until 2014.
Sarah now sits on the Kent Resolution committee and is joint Press Liaison Officer for that organisation.
Sarah graduated from the University of Sheffield where she obtained her Honours degree in Law and a distinction in her Legal Practice Course. She joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2004 as a trainee solicitor before being admitted as a solicitor in September 2006.