Specialisms & expertise
- Commercial contracts
- Information technology
- Data protection and privacy
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising a leading provider of consulting, technology & outsourcing services on its customer contracts*
- Assisting a US provider of e-signature services on legal issues relating to its expansion into Europe*
- Advising an automotive manufacturer on its procurement of telematics hardware and software services*
- Assisting a provider of digital market research on the implications of using opensource software*
- Advising a national postal service group on data protection issues*
- Advising the provider of a bond market information network on its customer, supplier and partner contracts as well as day to day in-house matters
*including work at previous law firms
Types of client
Stuart’s clients range from small start-ups to multinational corporations. Stuart has particular expertise in the fin-tech and telecoms sectors, but has experience across a range of other areas.
Achievements & other appointments
Stuart has worked as a lawyer since 2005, including in private practice, in-house and also in a commercial role within a software business providing cloud solutions to creative agencies.
Stuart has a BSc in Geography from the University of London (Royal Holloway) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Law from the College of Law, London.
Stuart lives in Tunbridge Wells with his young family.