Specialisms & expertise
- Trust administration
- Trust accounting
- Trust taxation
- Personal injury trust management.
Client stories & examples of work
- Setting up administrative arrangements for trusts
- Ongoing management of trusts
- Winding up and distribution of trusts
- Advice on trust taxation
- Dealing with tax compliance for trusts
- Producing accounts for all types of trust
- Financial management and budgeting for high value personal injury trusts.
Types of client
- Trustees and beneficiaries of UK resident trusts
- Trustees and beneficiaries of personal injury trusts
- Vulnerable beneficiaries and their families.
Sue joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1986. She qualified as a Legal Executive in 1990 and was admitted as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 1992.
The quality of the Private Client team has been recognised in Thomson Snell & Passmore’s recent ranking as a “Top 25 Law Firm” by Private Client Practitioner magazine. The team’s position as a leading player in the field of specialist Private Client advice in the South-East of England has been endorsed by the UK’s independent legal guides Chambers UK and Legal 500.