Specialisms & expertise
• Preparation of annual accounts for submission to the Office of the Public Guardian
• Monitoring and liaising with Independent Visitors in connection with annual visits to vulnerable clients
• Liaising with Cost Draftsmen to arrange assessment of deputyship costs
• Working closely with the team’s Deputies, solicitors and associates in relation to ongoing management of administration for our clients
• Dealing with new Court of Protection enquiries.
Sue has worked within the legal field as a Legal Secretary for over 15 years. She has worked in a Magic Circle law firm in both their London and Amsterdam offices, and has an extensive knowledge of legal systems. Sue commenced working as a Legal Secretary in the Court of Protection department of Thomson Snell & Passmore in June 2013 and progressed to Secretarial Coordinator for the department in April 2014. In September 2019, Sue took on the role as Accounts Assistant for the Court of Protection Team which, amongst other things, consists of preparation and submission of annual accounts to the Court, monitoring and arranging annual visits to vulnerable clients.