Specialisms & expertise
- Listed and heritage buildings
- High value land and property sales and acquisitions
- Rural property
- Estate issues
- Rights of way
- Land options and developments.
Client stories & examples of work
- Acquisition of Rural Estates and Grade 1 Country Houses within tight deadlines.
- Subdivision of mixed use rural property and developers’ options.
- Dealing with listed property disposals and purchases where there have been substantial unauthorised work.
Achievements & other appointments
Member of the Association of Women Solicitors.
Legal Advisor to LPOC and its membership.
Expert Panellist for Historic property shows with SPAB and LPOC and speaker on Listed property issues with expert replies published in the Sunday Times and other papers.
Sue has an LLB (Hons ) degree and qualified as a solicitor in October 1988.
Initially working in general practice (contentious and non contentious work) Sue has been specialising in property work for over 20 years, most recently as Head of Department and Partner for residential conveyancing at a firm based in London and Sussex.