Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Management Buy Outs
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Shareholders’ Agreements
- Articles of Association
- Buybacks and Share Option Schemes
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Partnership & Limited Liability Partnership matters
- Loan Agreements & Security
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising numerous purchasers and sellers on the purchase or sale of their company/business
- Advising a start up on company procedures, including incorporation steps, drafting articles of association and a shareholders’ agreement
- Advising on the setting up of an international joint venture between an English company and a foreign company, including the drafting of a joint venture agreement
Types of client
Tom’s clients include private limited companies, owner managed businesses of all sizes, individuals and subsidiaries of major foreign companies registered in England & Wales.
Achievements & other appointments
Shortlisted for the Kent JLD Junior Lawyer of the Year Award 2018.
Tom joined the corporate team at Thomson Snell & Passmore LLP in February 2020, having initially trained at a firm in London and practised the last few years at a regional firm.
Tom is bilingual, speaking both English and French and grew up in Grenoble, France. Tom read law at the University of Exeter before completing a Masters in European law at the University of Rennes 1 in France. He undertook the legal practice course at Kaplan Law School in London.
Outside of the office, Tom is a keen sportsman and plays tennis, golf, cricket and football. He is also an avid skier and escapes to the French Alps whenever possible.