An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Assistant to join the Court of Protection division of the Private Client department, based in our Tunbridge Wells office. This is a permanent full time position. The role requires specialist legal expertise in Court of Protection work.
Candidates should have:
- Specialist legal expertise in Court of Protection work commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Knowledge of the processes and procedures associated with Court of Protection work, including the Mental Capacity Act, Code of Practice, Court of Protection Rules and Practice Directions.
- Client contact skills.
- Ability to assimilate and analyse large amounts of information, paying great attention to detail.
- Polite and persuasive with good presentation skills and the ability to argue a case successfully.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines, planning time and priorities.
For a detailed job description or further information regarding the above opportunity, please contact Jennifer Swain on 01892 701318