We believe it is important for those based in the region to maximise any business opportunities within it.
We continue to host seminars and forums which provide opportunities for those based in, involved or interested in the Thames Gateway region to meet and network on a regular basis and to discuss key concerns and opportunities to help shape the future of this region.
Our programme of regular events includes:
- Property & Construction Club, chaired by Chris Whittington and Chris Kirby-Turner, is a regular breakfast event offering an opportunity to network for those involved or interested in the property and construction sectors
- HR Club, chaired by Susanna Gilmartin, is a forum which provides a unique opportunity for those in the HR sector to meet and network and discuss key HR concerns and opportunities
- TSP Connect seminars, chaired by Kamal Aggarwal, cover key legal issues to ensure that our clients are aware of the legal structure relevant to their business and are able to effectively manage risk
- TSP Plus, a series of workshops in which we debate key commercial issues affecting clients with input from experts in their field. Please contact Kamal Aggarwal for further details
- TSP Boardroom: Chaired by Kamal Aggarwal, bespoke in house training individually prepared for your business and covering issues identified by you.
Sign up for our events.