A longstanding client of over 60 years, the head of a family, has instructed Thomson Snell & Passmore on advice and management of his significant and complex assets through his working life, into retirement and now in his deteriorating health.
Following bespoke advice and with careful planning and use of trusts, the structuring of the estate has enabled a greater share of wealth to be passed to future generations.
Appointed under a lasting power of attorney for property and financial affairs, Thomson Snell & Passmore assist in the day to day management of his finances and assets, including multiple investment portfolios held in various trusts, investment property business and a Lloyd’s Underwriting business. This includes:
- Liaising with investment managers
- Banking and settlement of personal financial obligations
- Arranging regular and ad-hoc payments to family members
- Timely preparation and filing of personal and trust tax and administration obligations
- Preparing regular reports on the performance and cash flow of the assets together with regular meetings presenting such reports.