- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent and relocation (both inside and outside of England and Wales)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Achievements & other appointments
Anna is a member of Resolution.
Anna obtained a First Class Honours Degree in Law from the University of Kent and a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law in London. She was admitted as a solicitor in 2015.