- Acquisition and disposal of commercial property
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant work
- Portfolio asset management
- Acting for banks in connection with secured lending and refinancing
- Corporate support.
Refinance of a large London based property portfolio
Purchase and redevelopment of a portfolio of properties in East and North Kent
Advising on a lease of a large industrial unit for a new business venture
Advising landlord clients on management and lease transactions for its portfolio
Achievements & other appointments
- Insider property awards south east 2022 shortlisted
- Winner of Insider Dealmakers Deal of the Year 2022 (Project Bedford)
- KCFA deal of the year 2019/2020.
Caroline attended Southampton Solent University and graduated in 2006 having studied LLB law with Business Management before studying the Legal Practice Course at Guildford College of Law.
She qualified as a solicitor in September 2011 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in January 2019 after having worked for a number of years at a law firm based in East Sussex.