- Extensive experience of construction documentation in all of the recognised standard forms including JCT, NEC, FIDIC, CIC and BPF
- Drafting significant bespoke amendments and creating substantial portfolios of documents
- Acting for lenders in development finance
- Supporting clients through the process of termination and advising on insolvency
- Specific experience in the water industry.
Caroline studied English and Drama at the University of Kent and the Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Westminster, passing her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, London. She trained with tech firm Olswang, qualifying as a solicitor in September 2008. She joined Radcliffes LeBrasseur upon qualification.