- Providing help and guidance to clients and families with all aspects of managing their property and financial affairs
- Advising in relation to and preparation of applications to the Court of Protection
- Drafting and registering Powers of Attorney
- Managing complex pre and post Deputyships
- Working with a wide range of adults and children with varied disabilities
- Property purchases and overseeing adaptations for disabled clients.
Carrie has achieved a paralegal qualification through the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX) and holds the Certificate in Practice of Law for the Elderly Client.