- Commercial disputes, including claims for breach of contract arising from the supply of goods and the provision of services
- Disputes involving shareholders, partners and directors of companies
- High-value asset recovery
- Insolvency disputes
- Privacy, defamation and reputation management
- Intellectual property disputes
- Applying for and resisting injunction applications
- Construction disputes.
Advising on a copyright dispute against a multi-national e-commerce company
Assisting on the defence of the client against a multi-million bankruptcy dispute
Elizabeth read law at The University of Exeter where she obtained her LLB and went on to complete her Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in Moorgate.
She joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2021 as a Trainee Solicitor, and qualified in March 2023 into the Commercial Litigation team.
In her spare time, Elizabeth has undertaken various courses with HarvardEDX’s Technology portal, including those on Blockchain, Coding, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.