Specialisms & expertise
- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent, special guardianship and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Collaborative law
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders
Client stories & examples of work
- “Thank you for all your support, understanding, expertise and advice”.
- “How very pleased I have been with the support and professionalism which you have showed me”.
- “Thanks again for your invaluable help and advice”.
- “I can’t thank you enough”.
- “I really appreciate your efforts, advice and just the general feeling of being looked after legally”.
- “Thanks again for your speed in dealing with this matter, your general clarity and positive approach, has been really impressive”.
- “We both slept better than we had in ages last night. I am really pleased we were recommended you”.
Achievements & other appointments
Helen is a member of Resolution. She is also a trained collaborative lawyer.
Helen graduated from the University of Nottingham Trent where she obtained her Honours degree in Law. Helen completed her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford.
Helen qualified in 2003 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in August 2011, having spent the previous six years at a regional firm in Kent.