- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent. Disputes as to the medical care a child should receive and re-location (national and international)
- Adoption and special guardianship applications
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Collaborative law
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Achievements & other appointments
Helen is a trained collaborative lawyer and is listed as a Citywealth Leader.
Helen attended Nottingham Trent University where she obtained an Honours Degree in Law. She completed the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law in Guildford and was admitted as a solicitor in 2003.