- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Collaborative law
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Achievements & other appointments
Joanna is acknowledged in leading independent guide to UK law firms, Chambers UK, as a leader in her field and is described in that guide as ‘great to deal with’.
Joanna is a trained collaborative lawyer and is listed as a Citywealth Leader.
Joanna is a ‘top recommended’ lawyer in the Spear’s Family Law Index 2022.
Joanna attended Exeter University where she obtained an Honours Degree in Law and gained her Law Society Finals with Honours at The College of Law in Guildford. Joanna was admitted as a solicitor in 1993.