- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant matters
- Property portfolio asset management for investors and commercial landlords
- Acting for banks in connection with secured lending and refinancing
- Acquisition and disposal of agricultural land and buildings.
Kate studied Geography and Environmental Management at the University of the West of England, graduating in 2010, before going on to study the Common Professional Exam at the University of Sussex.
She then completed the LPC at the College of Law, Bloomsbury.