- Real estate and development finance, bridging finance
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Assisting with the property aspects of corporate transactions
- Option and overage agreements
- Infrastructure agreements
- Non-contentious Landlord and Tenant matters.
Advising on an £18 million loan facility to fund the development of 37 residential homes
Advising on a £3.2 million loan facility to fund the acquisition of a portfolio commercial properties
Katie studied History at the University of Sheffield before completing the GDL and LPC at the University of Law, Guildford.
Katie trained with the firm before qualifying as a solicitor in 2020.