- Managing Deputyship matters for a range of individuals from those who have suffered clinical negligence at birth to elderly vulnerable individuals.
- Working closely with the Deputy and families and multidisciplinary teams
- Liaising with local authorities regarding funding
- Liaising with investment managers, care teams, case managers, all other professionals that may be involved in a matter
- Monitoring and maintaining cash flow through clients bank accounts
- Preparing annual budgets and analysing income and expenditure
- Preparing annual reports for submission to the Office of the Public Guardian
- Preparing files for costing by the Senior Courts Costing Office
- Advising and preparing applications for Court.
Kirsty is currently studying CILEx CPQ at Foundation stage.