- Claims to the construction or validity of a Will
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Disputes relating to the administration of estates and trusts
- Removal and substitution of trustees and executors
- Applications to rectify or set aside trust documents
- Applications for accounts and disclosure of documents
- Professional negligence relating to Wills, trusts and tax planning.
Trust Disputes: Hopes & Anor (Trustees of the Skandia Life Policy Trust) v Burton & Ors  EWHC 2770 (Ch)
Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 - claimant
Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
Successful defence of £12m Will challenge
Successful settlement of 9 year inheritance dispute
Historic breach of trust
Agricultural estates and trusts
Lasting Power of Attorney claims
Achievements & other appointments
Lawrence is a member of ConTrA (the Contentious Trusts Association). He regularly contributes to legal publications and his work has been featured in Trusts and Estates Law & Tax Journal.
Lawrence is a member of OpenWealth, a network for LGBT+ professionals in the private wealth industry.
Lawrence in ranked in Chambers HNW
Junior Lawyer of the Year – Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge & District Law Society, Junior Lawyers Division Achievement Awards.
Lawrence graduated from the University of Sussex with a first class degree in Law. He went on to complete his LPC at the University of Law in Guildford with distinction.
In addition to his specialist practice, Lawrence is studying to obtain specialist accreditation in the field of contentious trusts and probate.
Lawrence joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2019.