- Sales and purchases of residential freehold and leasehold properties throughout England
- Sales and purchases of country homes and town houses
- Listed Buildings
- Re-financing and mortgages of residential property
- Lease extensions
- Purchases of newly built houses and apartments, including off-plan
- Sales and Purchases for Trustees, Attorneys, Deputies and corporate entities
- Sales for Executors, Administrators, Attorneys, Deputies and Trustees
Sales and purchases of multi-million pound Listed Manor Houses and landed properties.
Sales and purchases of multi-million pound Listed Manor Houses and landed properties
Types of client
He supports a range of clients from private individuals dealing with their own property or properties to Executors, Trustees, Attorneys and corporate entities and individual developers and investors.
Achievements & other appointments
Matthew is Honorary Treasurer of the Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge & District Law Society, a position he has held for 8 years except for 2019 when he was President of the Society.
Matthew qualified as a solicitor in April 2007 having completed an LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Aberdeen and the Legal Practice Course at De Montfort University Leicester. On qualification Matthew joined Warners Solicitors where he became Partner in 2013 and in 2020 he joined Hughes Solicitors in Sussex also as a Partner.