Specialisms & expertise
• Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
• Property portfolio management
• Acting for banks, in connection with secured lending and refinancing
• Advising on the property aspects of corporate transactions.
Client stories & examples of work
• Assisting the lead partner when acting for a leading motor dealership in relation to the acquisition and disposal of properties and businesses throughout the UK.
• Assisting in the sale of the large property portfolio of a private UK investor.
• Acting for a local developer in the acquisition of land for residential development involving option agreements.
Nicole graduated with a law degree from the University of Exeter and then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP University in London, where she was awarded a distinction. Nicole joined the Commercial Property team in September 2017 after completing her training contract with the firm.