- Working with the team, the Board and CeO to ensure we have a clear Risk Framework in place which forms part of everything we do
- Advising on all matters involving data protection, client confidentiality, retention of data, data security and data subject access requests
- Supporting practice areas and advising on anti-money laundering and anti-bribery procedures and regulations
- Creating and helping to maintain quality standards across the firm
- Professional conduct & ethics
- Advising on potential professional negligence matters and complaints
- Supporting and advising on potential conflicts of interest and is responsible for the procedure to ensure that we avoid acting in any conflict situation
- Driving and supporting firm wide initiatives
- Providing training on all areas of risk & compliance.
Rebecca obtained her degree in Law at Nottingham Trent University; Southampton Institute and went on to complete her Legal Practice Course, a postgraduate diploma at De Montfort University. Having completed her two year training contract she was admitted to the role of solicitors in 2000 and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2017 as Head of Risk & Compliance.