- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant matters
- Acting for banks and other lenders with secured finance
- Acquisitions and disposals of commercial property
- Acquisitions and disposals of agricultural and rural land
- Providing support and assistance to the Corporate & Commercial team with the commercial property aspects of Providing advice and assisting with the commercial property aspects of corporate transactions.
Acting for a farming client in the purchase
Acting for a lender in a £17.5 million facility
Acting for a private individual in the purchase of a disused agricultural barn
Acting for a farming client in the grant of eleven commercial leases
Acting for a developer in the acquisition of site
Acting for a commercial client in the purchase of an industrial unit for £2.8 million
Acting for a large housing developer
Achievements & other appointments
Rob is a member of the Agricultural Law Association and recently completed the Starter for Ten course to further his understanding of this area to provide comprehensive rural business advice.
Rob attended Nottingham Trent University where he obtained an Honours Degree in Law and Nottingham Law School where he completed the Legal Practice Couse. Rob was admitted as a solicitor in February 2018.