Specialisms & expertise
- Freehold and leasehold sale and purchase
- Lock Out Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home purchases including Mobile Home Agreements
- Sale and purchase of newly built property as well as acting for Developers in setting up Residential Estate paperwork and selling off individual plots
- Residential lease extensions, tenant acquisition of freehold reversions and Variations of Leases
- Remortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Service easements
- Relocation Company Conveyancing
- Right to Buy purchases from Local Authorities.
Ruth joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1982 as a trainee having completed a LLB(Hons) degree at the University of Nottingham and the Law Society's Finals at Guildford College of Law. Ruth trained with the firm and became a partner in 1991 and worked in branch offices for the firm in Ashford, Maidstone and Tonbridge prior to the establishment of a centralised Residential Conveyancing Department in Tunbridge Wells in 2005.