Specialisms & expertise
- Residential freehold and leasehold sales and purchase throughout England
- Lock Out Exclusivity Agreements
- Buy to let and holiday home purchases
- Sale and purchase of newly built residential property including off-plan
- Re-mortgages and equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity and matrimonial transfers
- Right to Buy purchases from Local Authorities.
- Help to Buy purchases.
Ruth joined the firm in 1982 as a trainee having completed a LLB (Hons) degree at the University of Nottingham and the Law Society's Finals at Guildford College of Law. Ruth qualified as a solicitor in 1983 and became a partner in 1991 working in branch offices for the firm in Ashford, Maidstone and Tonbridge prior to the establishment of a centralised Residential Conveyancing Department in Tunbridge Wells in 2005.