- Acting for developers on the acquisition of land for residential or mixed use development including conditional contracts, options, promotion agreements and site assemblies
- Advising landowners on promotion agreements
- Advising promoters on promotion agreements
- Property joint venture agreements
- Highways and services agreements for development sites
- All aspects of development finance acting for senior debt providers, mezzanine funders and borrowers.
Option agreements for the acquisition of sites for residential development
Acting for a promoter in relation to a promotion agreement
Sales of land for affordable housing
Achievements & other appointments
Sarah is ranked in Chambers UK and is a recommended lawyer in The Legal 500.
Chambers UK 2023 recently commented that:
- ‘Sarah provides first-class support for our business.’
- ‘Sarah has excellent communication skills as well as high levels of service.’
Sarah undertook a degree in Law LLB (Hons) at a London University. She then went on to study the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law (Guildford) where she received a distinction. She qualified in 2002.
Before joining Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2010 Sarah worked for US firm and another large regional law firm. Sarah became a Partner in 2014 and Head of the Residential Development team in 2019.