- Divorce, judicial separation and dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Issues in respect of children, including parental responsibility, deciding with whom a child should live, deciding how often a child should spend time with a parent and re-location (national and international)
- All financial aspects of a relationship breakdown
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Advice and agreements for cohabiting couples
- Issues between former cohabitees
- Domestic violence, including applications for non-molestation and occupation orders.
Achievements & other appointments
Sarah is acknowledged in leading independent guide to UK law firms, Chambers UK, as a leader in her field.
She was appointed as a Deputy District Judge at the Principal Registry of the Family Division in 2008 and continued to sit regularly until 2016 dealing with High Court and Family Court hearings relating to financial applications and Children Act proceedings.
She is a recognised and accredited family specialist by Resolution, formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association, of which she has been a member for many years.
Sarah graduated from the University of Essex and attended College of Law, London and Guildford. She completed her training with libel specialists Oswald Hickson & Collier in London and thereafter was a partner in her own practices in Kent.
She joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1984.