- Estate planning, including the preparation of wills and advice relating to lifetime gifts
- Estate planning for Business Owners and Farmers
- Advising on all aspects of inheritance tax, including arrangements to minimise potential tax liabilities
- Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts, including tax implications
- Post-death tax planning
- Advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Advising on setting up a discretionary trust within a deed of variation to reduce the taxable estate of a beneficiary of an estate
Advising on the restructure of a large trust Involving beneficiaries in different jurisdictions and multiple sub-funds to reduce a very significant tax liability, including the use of excluded property.
Advising married couples with children from different relationships
Advising on the restructure of a farming business to reduce the family’s inheritance tax liability.
Achievements & other appointments
Sarah is a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, having been awarded the STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (England and Wales) with Distinction in June 2017 and is currently undertaking the STEP Advanced Certificates in Advising the Family Business and Family Business Governance
Sarah is listed as a Citywealth Leader.
Sarah graduated from Leeds University in 2009 with a first class degree. She completed the Legal Practice Couse at Kaplan Law School in London with Distinction and was admitted as a solicitor in 2014.