Specialisms & expertise
- Tax Planning
- Administration of Estates
- Powers of Attorney.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising on all aspects of Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax including arrangements to minimise potential tax liabilities
- Estate Planning, including the preparation of wills and advice relating to lifetime gifts
- Business protection planning for entrepreneurs
- Advising on the creation, administration and termination of trusts including tax implications
- Dealing with the administration of complex estates including those with overseas assets and business/agricultural interests
- Post-death tax planning including Deeds of Variation
- Creation of Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Achievements & other appointments
Simon is a member of both the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and also Solicitors for the Elderly and is listed as a Citywealth Leader
Simon qualified as a solicitor in 1998 as Solicitor and joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2018 from a prominent private client firm on the South Coast.