- Ongoing management of trusts generally
- All aspects of trust accounting
- Advising trustees about their duties and responsibilities
- Taxation of trusts, including advising on potential tax liabilities, preparing and submitting annual tax returns and inheritance tax accounts, agreeing and arranging payment of tax liabilities and providing information for the personal tax compliance of beneficiaries
- Arranging the appointment of suitable investment advisers
- Liaising with investment advisers on compliance matters
- Appointment and retirement of trustees and associated work
- Arranging capital and income distributions to beneficiaries and ensuring the correct documentation of the same
- Winding up and distribution of trusts on termination.
Sue joined Thomson Snell & Passmore in 1986 and qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 1992.