- Strategy and planning
- Training and development
- Remuneration and benefits
- Organisation design and development
- Performance management and coaching
- Resource planning
- Working practices and process improvement
- Change and talent management.
Achievements & other appointments
Victoria is a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Prior to joining Thomson Snell & Passmore in 2004 she held Human Resources Director positions at both AXA Investment Managers and the Guardian Royal Exchange Group. Victoria started her career and spent a number of years at EY.
Victoria belongs to the Legal Education and Training Group (LETG), HR in Law and is a Dementia Friend.