Specialisms & expertise
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reorganisations, Restructuring & Demergers
- Buybacks & Share Option Schemes
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Company Formation
- Joint Ventures, Shareholder Agreements and bespoke Articles of Association
- Management Buy Outs
- Corporate Finance, Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Partnership and LLP matter
Client stories & examples of work
Recent transactions Joe has worked on include:
- Advising the shareholders of Henley Bridge Ingredients Limited on their sale to HMS.
- Advising Nurture Landscapes (an award-winning landscaping company with a turnover exceeding £70m) on a number of acquisitions and other corporate matters.
- Advising the shareholders of Peter Fisk Associates Limited (industrial chemical consultants) in relation to an MBO.
- Advising on a number of demergers by way of share capital reduction.
- Advising the sellers on a share sale of the entire share capital of a building services company.
- Advising the buyer on the share purchase of a digital marketing company.
Types of client
Private limited companies and owner managed businesses of all sizes.
Achievements & other appointments
Mentor for students at the University of Kent.
Joe graduated from the University of Kent in Canterbury with a first class honors degree in Law in 2015. He went on to complete the Master of Laws in Professional Legal Practice at the University of Law (Bloomsbury), achieving a Distinction.
After completing his studies, he joined Thomson, Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2016. He joined the Corporate & Commercial team upon qualification in September 2018.