Specialisms & expertise
- Business acquisitions/sales
- Share sales/ purchases (including buy-backs)
- Asset purchases/sales
- Bespoke shareholder agreements and articles of association
- Company formation
- Commercial agreements.
Client stories & examples of work
Assisting lead partner with advising:
- The sellers of a timber and building merchants company.
- A landscape gardening company on their biggest acquisition to date.
- A clothing company in their group restructuring.
- The buyer on the purchase of a local Estate Agents.
- A group of companies on their restructuring.
Types of client
Private limited companies and owner managed businesses of all sizes.
Achievements & other appointments
Mentor for students at the University of Kent and the University of Law.
Joseph graduated from the University of Kent in Canterbury with a first class honors degree in Law in 2015, achieving the Sweet & Maxwell prize for runner up for Best Degree Performance. He went on to complete the Master of Laws in Legal Practice Course at the University of Law (Bloomsbury), achieving a Distinction.
After completing his studies, he joined Thomson, Snell & Passmore as a trainee solicitor in 2016. He was part of the winning teams at both the Law South Business Experience Cup 2017 and Law South Mooting Competition 2017. He joined the Corporate & Commercial team upon qualification in September 2018.