Specialism & expertise
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold commercial property
- Portfolio and estate management
- All aspects of non-contentious landlord and tenant matters
- Property aspects of corporate transactions.
Client stories & examples of work
- Advising a town council in connection with the development of a local services hub
- Acting for a local farmer on the acquisition of a further farm including commercial units
- Acting for an individual transferring his property portfolio into a corporate body
- Acting for a college refinancing its property portfolio.
- Acting for a national charity in relation to their lease of new premises.
Types of client
- Public sector bodies including local authorities, town councils, further education colleges and charities
- Corporate and private landlords and tenants
- Farming businesses
- Rural landowners
Achievements & other appointments
One of Penny’s clients commented “You have made us feel that we are your only client by getting back to us almost immediately where possible with updates, advice and best way forward and for that you should be applauded”.
Penny joined the Commercial Property team in February 2015 having spent the previous two years as an in house lawyer at the London Borough of Southwark. She has a degree in languages from the University of Birmingham and completed the Common Professional Exam and the Solicitors’ Finals at the College of Law in Chester